Monday 9 July 2012

Reader disgusted by The Temasek Review's 'Caption Please'

Shared by Ms. Lara Tan
From a friend of hers: Logging in my face book this morning I felt disgusted to see this from TR. Felt even more disgusted reading the many comments for captions.

I wanted to comment but thought why... I will most definitely be slam.

Then this morning, some University students came by my house to collect old newspaper to sell to raise funds for the elderly. (Some of U may know I am wheel chair bound). I am alone at home as my family is out, so I invited the students in to my house to take the newspaper.

All I see is some very nice people ( quite a few Chinese nationals ) giving up their Sunday morning to help people. They were very polite and I wish my kids can learn to be like them, to give up their time and energy to help others

Come on, what did this family do to deserve the comments from the public? Does it matters where they are from. They chose to make Singapore their home. Give then a chance! They did no wrong. 
To find out more, please click here to view the link
Thanks for sharing Ms. Lara Tan. 
Respects, 
Little Fish 

No comments:

Post a Comment