Friday 4 May 2012

Forumer recount his experience with xenophobes on streets.

While surfing the net on forum, I came across a forumer by the nickname of  'Newspaper83' where he recount his experience with xenophobes on streets & wondered if it is getting worst. I took a screen shot of it and post it below to share. It is possible you may even come across such people on the streets.


In my last post, "Xenophobia isn't about politics, it is about OUR CONSCIENCE" where I highlighted below

“This isn't about politics people. This is about who we are. And there is no justifying the actions of those who slam the foreigners for all the little mistakes they make. Just with the comments made here, you have people trying to justify their actions, essentially saying "It's the government's fault that I'm doing this".

But no, I do not believe that is right. Blame the government all you wish, hate on them all you want, but do not use it to justify the hateful mindset against foreigners that do not deserve it."


(Little Fish Note: Read with pinch of salt. In forum, people can say anything.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment